Tuesday, October 03, 2006
It might feel as if it's long until Christ-mas. Here in Sweden we have an amazing autumn, the weather is dry and sunny, the temperature around 20 degrees. This weekend we went swimming in the sea.
Still - in just two months the preparations for Christmas begins. We have already had some calls from people wanting us for Christmas DJ. The first occasion will be in Haninge Folket Hus, just outside Stockholm, the 10th of December. We have promised to play some of our favourites.
As a service to newcomers I have downloaded the mp3-files that I shared last year again. This means the links should no longer be expired. Wish you all a great pleasure. Here are the links:
1) Older Swedish version of Frosty the Snowman and "Tre små tomtar".
2) Thore Skogman sings one long and two very short songs.
3) Yngve Stoor sings Christmas in Hawaii and a remake of a Bing Crosby-song.
4) Old dances around the Christmas Tree.
5) Old american favourites in Swedish.
6) More dances around the Christmas Tree.
Upplagd av Anna-Lena Lodenius kl. 7:31 AM